So, you’re an entrepreneur? Congratulations! You have started up a business, things are going great, you’re doing really well, sales are good, but you are working 20 hours a day, 7 days a week! You are exhausted! You hardly see your family or friends, and you have no social life. You’ve been covering all the roles in business, and now it’s time to bring in the experts who are going to help you take your business to the next level. But how?
Successful businesses take great care of their team; who in turn will take great care of their customers; who in turn will stay loyal to the business.
In order to achieve all of this you must have:
An engaged and motivated team who in turn will need:
- Great leadership
- Compelling vision and mission for the business
- Aligned values
- The right culture
- Defined organisational structure with succession plan
- Clear role descriptions
- Clear responsibilities and objectives
- Career progression
- Performance management procedure
- Opportunities to get involved in developing ideas and making business decisions
A high standard of customer service and that will require:
- Strong identity or brand
- Great product and or service
- Customer support for aftersales
- A marketing strategy to connect to customers
- Social media advertising
- Local opportunities
Successful Business also require:
- A strategy to achieve their vision
- Clear financial goals
- Strong understanding of management accounts
- KPIs for everyone to work towards
- System for monitoring statistics
- Celebrate successes
I help businesses and entrepreneurs do just that! My coaching system will help you to Developing Your Vision and Mission; Developing Your Values and Culture; How to Define WHAT Roles You Need in Your Team; How to Define WHO You Need; Writing Compelling Adverts; Interviews & Selection and how to improve decision making process!
Want to find out how? Then join me for Make The News -Lead With Purpose on 18th October. I will be the Key Note speaker and will share with you some of the above points to help you build the right business strategy. Purchase a Diamond ticket and join me for the MTN Masterclasses where you can ask me direct questions relating to your business in a series of intensive coaching session with myself and other MTN Masters!
Time: October 18 @ 6:00 pm – October 18 @ 10:00 pm